Craig Janssen DDS, graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry Cum Laude in 1985. He has acquired many hours of continuing education in head, neck pain and cosmetic dentistry. His office provides the latest in techniques and technology to offer patients the best possible long term, whole body health.
Through his own TMJ disorder and reconstruction experience, he gained a personal interest in treating other patients. The office philosophy involves a conservative, non-surgical approach to pain management, emphasizing a multi-disciplinary network to relieve headaches, dizziness, facial pain, muscle spasm, ear fullness and improve jaw function.
- Dr. Janssen has trained with some of the world’s most prominent Sedation Dental Specialists.
- He is rapidly becoming known as Green Bay’s leading dentist for people who want Sedation dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- Doctors of Conscious Sedation
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- International Association of Orthodontics
In his spare time, Dr. Craig maintains the landscape around the office, hunts and fishes. If Dr. Craig is not working you will be sure to find him outside.